Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Interview with ME!

I found this online and forgot that I had been interviewed by BMX Webmaster Bryan Teague. Since I am a candidate for public office, I thought some of my former thoughts should be shared as well. For the two of you in my fan club (Katy and Audrey), I humbly submit my thoughts for your perusal:

http://www.ucbmxracing.com/Cash_interview.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember why you're my friend now...a Christian Republican. You have my vote! I finally got ambitious and am running a small (very small) business with my neighbor. Check us out at Blingbacks.com. Congratulations on the baby on the way! See you at the 30-year reunion! Susie

Cash Matthews said...

I am not a Republican. I am a Capitalist Christian Conservative. The Republican Party doesn't mean much any more. I haven't heard a single stance by any Republicans that match up with my core conservative values.