Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Crooked Line In The Sand. Just Eat Salad.

So in my infinite wisdom, I let nearly a year slip by before writing another ill concieved blog post to myself.  A year has gone by and so much has happened in that year, it almost seems like a lifetime, and some of it seems like yesterday.  Wierd.

How do reasonable people let a year go by without doing things they enjoy?  How is it that it is so easy to get "STUCK". I am so worn out with resolutions, proclomations, promises, and drawing lines in the sand.  Just last February I was on track to get my health and wellness under control and here I sit, tired, eating a donut, and still overweight.  I am sure there is some protein pill, vitamin, or workout system that actually works, I just haven't chosen the right one yet.  Yes, the things I have at my disposal do work, but I don't work so well.  It is me.  Yep, I am the problem.  Let me guess, I need to wake up the warrior inside of me and declare war on fat, fitness, financial, and feline juggling?  I asked these questions to another and she said, "Just eat salad".

Ok, so I am starting off another calendar year with much to do, much to prove, and lots to erase.  I have so many good things in my life that I worry about sounding unappreciative, but it is my shortcomings that have always seemede to define my self-worth somehow.  Do you ever feel that way?  I have more faults than an earthquake store, and I want to make some changes.  I like that I have zero readers of this blog so that I can still keep my thoughts to myself, but also write them down here on digital paper. 

This pic was from a few months back when I was working on my well being.  I was attacked by donuts and french fries and have gone into seculsion.  I gotta make some changes. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes in life we all get "stuck"! A wise man once told me that if my "why" was more important than my" why not" than I could do whatever I wanted.

Confused a little, until I thought further on this.. What he meant was that my "why" being that thing that I live my life for had to be so great that it would accomplish all my "why nots".

MY WHY HERE ON EARTH IS MY 2 GIRLS.. IF I SHOW THEM THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FROM LOSING WEIGHT, TO BEING FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL THAN THEY WILL KNOW THEY CAN TOO.

So what I would suggest is to look at the WHY in your life and imagine if it asked you if you would do it for them, would you do it.

You will be surprised on what you can do with that type of motivation..

good luck my man