Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Monday, January 28, 2008

First Trip To The Doctor

Well, today Katy and I went to see Dr. Kaplan about this pregnancy thing. Wow. He used a contraption that showed us the baby and his heartbeat. Wild stuff. She is ACTUALLY PREGNANT!

Through the course of this I asked Katy to take 4 different pregnancy tests. I was sure the first two were flawed so I made her go to CVS where she bought a different brand from a different store. Still positive! Wow! Oh me of little faith.

The due date is approximately September 18th. We were given the warnings given to older women who have kids. I think he said blahblahblahblahblhablhabblah or something. I couldn't hear that part.

This was a joyful day. Katy is already tired and nauseous. That worked out well at lunch as I got to eat the rest of her steak at Texas Land and Cattle!

I am still in shock, but the good kind of shock. Katy is going to have a baby it seems. Wow. Thanks, Katy!

2 comments:

Katybug said...

Why are you thanking me? I had "very little" to do with it!!!! This was all God's thing!!! I love you, sweetie. This is going to be awesome!

Shauna said...

Congrats you two!! I'm so excited for you.