Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

How Did THAT Happen?

So, I am 46. Katy is 44. A few weeks ago I was feeling fat, frumpy, and not all that cool. Things have changed. I found out yesterday that my sweet wife is pregnant! Yep, that's right, pregnant. The kind where you get a cool baby at the end. I absolutely have no idea what to say or do right now. Shock and AWE! God has the best sense of humor and timing.

3 comments:

flowerpot said...

Congratulations, Cash!! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

CASH MATTHEWS! You go get me some Taco Bueno right this minute! Seriously, I am hungry and need 8 meals a day PLUS snacks! Get yourself moving chubby boy. Mamma needs a burrito!

Becky said...

ROFL! I swung over here to get the hubby's take on things. You guys are so cute! Get a move on, Cash...stat! Take care of the little woman!

CONGRATULATIONS! And for your info, mid 40's are the new 30!