Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Golf

I like golf a great deal. Tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. I head to Atlanta to begin preparations to go see the ultimate of all sporting matches: The Masters Golf Tournament in August, Georgia. I am a little excited about going and am looking forward to making myself available should Tiger become injured and the officials start to look for a stand in. I would do that for Tiger.

I have played golf for the last three days and am exhausted. I hurt my left wrist on Friday and am withdrawing from the Texas State Amateur qualifying tournament which is also tomorrow. I can't really grip the club at the moment. Uggg. I've had so many injuries in my life it is hard to contemplate another. So, double Ugggg.

I am tired, so I am going to bed. Jason from Milwaukee is here and we fished all afternoon long. I am tired. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Katybug said...

Hey HOFFER! I am SO THRILLED you get to go to The Masters, even if it is just for one day!!! I cannot IMAGINE what it will be like to drive up Magnolia Lane. Be sure to take a box of Kleenex, because I know you will be weeping openly. How big of you to be available to step in should Tiger need you. You are just that kind of guy. I miss you!

The Daily Bee said...

How exciting! I'm not big into golf, but I do know how huge the Masters are. Like Katy said, so kind of you to stand in should Tiger need it... so kind.

BTW - you have a great blog. Seriously funny stuff!

Shauna said...

ROTFL! Okay, I'm not laughing at your injury, honest. But golf and fishing? I'm hearing the song, "It's a hard knocked life.." run through my head right now. BWAHAHAHA! I'm happy you get to go see the Masters. I know a few guys who will be VERY green with envy. So, rest up that wrist so you're ready for Tiger when he calls. ;-)