Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Girls

Yes, I may very well be the next President of the United States, but on the way, I have much to be thankful for and many things to praise God for. As you may have heard, my manly ability to be US President has carried over into my personal life and now my wife is 19 weeks pregnant. Stuff like that happens when you are 46 and qualified to run the free world. (Iron fist, velvet glove)



So, Katy is pregnant. Today we found out that Audrey is to have a brand new SISTER coming sometime in September. If you believe in prayer, please pray for Katy, Audrey, Me, and for Sarah Grace. We chose the name Sarah from the Bible. Sarah was 90 when she had a child! We chose Grace because God shows us mercy and grace on a daily basis and we are in awe of His love. Mercy may not have been a good middle name for a little sweet girl. God has given me the desires of my heart and fulfilled me in a way that is hard to describe. Praise The Lord, Praise The Lord!

So, anyway, I would like to be president and now I have a new daughter on the way! Lots of responsibility for one humble man. My mind is still not completely around the idea that we have another child on the way. I made Katy mow the back 40 acres and adjust the transmissions in both cars. She is a trooper. I will be better next time, I promise.

1 comment:

Katybug said...

I just finished fixing the roof and tweaked the electrical box outside the house (got tired of waiting for the electric company to come and do something I could do myself). I plan to finish cutting down the remaining trees and hauling them individually by hand to the local logging company to have them prepared to be made into paper and baseball bats tomorrow. What else did you need me to do, sweetie?