Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Friday, November 16, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

My wife, Katy, tagged me. I felt sort of like one of those catch and release large mouth bass that gets caught, tagged, and released back into its native habitat with a new necklace made just for covert activities. I am supposed to write 7 random things about myself. Here goes:

1. I have a phobia that I am going to sneeze a big green booger onto some poor females beautiful black evening gown. Seriously. I have lots of allergies. In the past, I have had lots of green projectile items moving rapidly in an uncontrolled manner. These possibilities scare me. I often fear when I am near a nicely dressed female that a violent sneeze will come upon me and I will add an ill advised freestyle green lapel pin.

2. I dream that I swallow my key chain. I have this dream about 2 times a month, and each time I wake up in a panic. I don't know where it comes from, but it is there. Almost every time I wake Katy up around 3 a.m. and scream out, "Katy, this time I really swallowed them, help me!"

3. I love Spirograph. Enough said. You do too.

4. I sweat easily. Perhaps I am too chubby, but even when I was skinny I sweated a great deal. I am a fat, sweaty, booger shooting goof. Katy married poorly.

5. I have never given it my all at anything. Long story, but I have coasted through life sort of. I don't want to run out of space or bore myself, but I need to develop my A game. Perhaps my recent passing of the NASD Series 7 exam is the exception to this rule, but this has been a part of my life forever.

6. I am a football psychotic. In my mind, I believe that for my team to do well, my right foot must be pointing towards my teams goal line when on offense, and my other foot pointed away from the goal when on defense. I move around alot during games. This is the first time I have revealed this to anyone. Do you still love me Katy? A fat, sweaty, booger shooter is one thing, but to have a FSBS with a foot pointing disorder may be too much.

7. I hate eggs. I eat them almost every morning, but I don't like them. I was told they were great for me (protein), but I really loathe eggs. George Bush hates broccoli, I hate eggs. If he and I ever go to dinner together, I am going to order up some broccoli omelettes just to press the situation a little.

I am not tagging anyone. I don't know anyone else who bloggs, so there you go. 7 ran-dumb things about Cash Matthews. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

5 comments:

Katybug said...

You hate eggs? Really? Were you ever going to tell me this so I can quit cooking them every morning??? Even my CHEESY EGGS??? How about eggs and cottage cheese? How's that for a delicious breakfast? (Cash refers to cottage cheese as cottage vomit...just fyi.) And you're right...I love spirograph too!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, cheeeezy eggs are pretty good, but I could probably eat cheeeezy weeds if there was enough cheeze. If you notice, I eat egs quickly.

No thanks on the cottage vomit. Truly it would cause volcanic turbulence in my gastric region. Then I would spend time fending off aliens...you know what I mean.

No one ever reads my blog thingy. Perhaps this is just a ruse designed for some form of self-actualization. Maslow would have had a field day with me.

Cash
http://cashmatthews.blogspot.com/

flowerpot said...

Not true about the readers. There's another reader here ... just lurking. I actually love reading your blog because I get the giggles and it's quite the relief from customer service stuff that I should be doing as I sit here.
~Misty

Anonymous said...

I GOT A FAN!!!! THANKS MISTY!

flowerpot said...

Ummm. Cash? Are ya home? Where's all this hilarious blogging that you are so good at? Let's get some action on this blog!