Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 30 Still Here. Send Cupcakes

Wow, 30 days later and I am still taking care of myself.  For the month I am down about 16 pounds and my strength is increasing! 

I am not on a diet.  I am just being reasonable.  Today I had some popcorn and a couple of reeses peanut butter cups....my favorite dish.  I am limiting my bad days to just one a day and just one meal a day and I don't feel any guilt, and I certainly do not miss all the crap I used to eat. 

Last Monday we started another 24 day Advocare challenge, and let me tell you, these products are working for us.  We are feeling better, losing weight, and making the right changes in our lives.  Each day I get up early, try to read a bit, review my goals and my day, then workout for about an hour.  By 7:30 a.m. I have accomplished more than I used to get done in a week.

Thanks to all of you who have supported me and want the best for me.  Cash will carry on. 


This is me just a few years ago....gravity defying fun!  I still have the music in me!!!!

No comments: