Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 10 Of Life Change

Actually, these go to 11.  Ok, this is the 11th day forward from when I decided to make a change in my life.  It has been awful and wonderful in so many ways. 

The Awful:  The regret I feel for not figuring this out much sooner

The Wonderful:  Almost every other part.  I wake up each day at 5:30 a.m., read a Proverb, read my goals, then spend some time on the treadmill.  So far I have been early to bed, and early to rise.....

When I figure out how, I will add some pics of this journey and perhaps a http://www.youtube.com/ link. 

I just finished a 10 day Herbal Cleanse.  This is a product of Advocare and is designed to make things "run smooth" and clear your system out pretty well.  I don't want to say how much tonage I dropped from just that, but I was very pleased with the results.  As far as the cleanse part of it goes, I will just say this:  "Looking back (literally), I don't see anything down there that would be better off inside me" so I will count all of this as a win!

Waking up gets easier.  I have been waking up before my alarm goes off.

Exercise gets easier.  I can now do 7 pushups instead of 5!  I am up to 3.3 mph on the treadmill.  Baby steps, right?  The one key that is universal was taking a step, getting started.  There is never a perfect time to do the right thing better than right now. 

Lots of work stuff going on, and lots of the daily pressures of life and business.  I have been discouraged a couple of times, but fought through it.  Not sure what is next......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, my friend.
I believe in you and I am by your side.
Todd