Solomon Group National Education Center

Solomon Group National Education Center
Creed: To Glorify God and help people.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 12

Ever just have a lousy day?  I had one yesterday, and was discouraged by life, and a gripey fat head.  In fact, it could be suggested that I was a double fooey fatty fatty fat headed fat head.  Ok, I have vented, and on with day 12.

Up easily at 5:30.  About to do my pushups and cardio stuff.  Eating well and taking care of myself seems to get easier as each day goes by.  I still have a strong love of popcorn and reeses peanut butter cups.  I am treating myself to once a week with a little popcorn and a reeses cup.  Right now, even that seems excessive.  I have lost a few pounds, but I am not giving much time or credence to weight loss being the predictor of health or wellness.  Good health is not just the absence of disease or weight, but something more.  I want the something more.  There are so many pressures on me with life and business, that good health is essential to survive. 

Today I am going to an Advocare "Success School" up in Fort Worth.  I am torn about going because I have so much to do here, but I need a break from the day-to-day activities.  AND, I need to sharpen myself and these Advocare folks seem to have a good grasp on the right way to build a life, a business, and how to live life on purpose.  I have much to learn. 

I have taken a stand for my health.  For the first time in a long, long,time, I feel pretty good.  This is nice.  Ok, pushups and cardio....

No comments: